To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Bergen, NJ 07047
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Aramark • North Bergen, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for a Customer Service Representative in North Bergen, NJ.
This Customer Service Representative position is responsible for providing exceptional service to customers in a professional manner. Handle incoming calls with the objective of one-call resolution. Facilitate and resolve issues with discrepancies and/or customer complaints to insure consistent customer satisfaction. Responsible for auditing company service programs to ensure compliance with 100% follow up through customer call backs.
- Handle inbound customer calls and provide requested information on all available items, pricing, and service of the customer’s account.
- Efficiently and accurately record all information including any notes related to the customer’s issue or account.
- Provide quality customer service through one-call resolution and establishing long-term customer relationships.
- Develop, execute and measure resolution plans and strategies that are specific to individual customer requirements.
- Build and maintain inter-departmental relationships in order to ensure customer’s situation is handled, managing company guidelines and customer expectations.
- Utilize decision making and trouble-shooting skills to resolve customer concerns in relation to pricing, invoicing, service delivery, and any other item related issues.
- Identify, manage and enforce company service programs to ensure 100% process compliance.
- Alert management to service concerns not resolved in a timely and acceptable manner.
- Identify and communicate service trends.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned in accordance with scope of activities enumerated above.
- Strong knowledge of customer service processes including handling complaints, inventory or product availability, service issues and Accounts Receivable
- Ability to take initiative and strong sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills to include answering phones professionally
- Proven worth ethic, positive attitude and a team player who enjoys a challenge
- Ability to work with all company software used to manage and maintain customers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, with an attention to detail
- Capable of completing one-call customer resolution
- Must have the ability to monitor and drive all company service programs
- Experience with Oracle Teleservice application a plus
- Experience with Cisco CTI a plus
- Schedule flexibility to include day, nights, weekends and overtime
- High school degree
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
- Two years of customer service experience, and proven track record in a high call volume environment preferred.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran