Position Title: Software Engineer Senior
Work Location: Fort Lee - Petersburg, VA
Provides functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software systems, including, but not limited to application software, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software. Participates in the development of test strategies, devices, and systems. Solving engineering problems (or managing the solution of engineering problems) in the functional area to which assigned.
- The candidate shall conduct software system development and analysis. This analysis will be used as the basis for the software system development and design.
- The candidate shall conduct program and software system tests.
- Responsible for testing Third Party software
- Evaluate, incorporate, and test third party software in the existing system products, supporting centralized databases, client/server and/or web-based systems, centralized hosted processing, and Local Area Network/Wide Area Network (LAN/WAN) networks.
- Other duties as assigned
The candidate shall execute Test Condition Requirements (TCRs) against Pre-Software Development Test (SDT) databases for regression testing of third-party software; include testing data received from other services and/or systems for database compatibility, and reviewing data conversion validation report layout.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant work experience and training may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum years of Relevant Experience 5+ years within the last 8
- Computer Science, Mathematics, or other Engineering or Technical discipline.
- Secret Clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must possess and maintain an IT-I level certification IAW AR 25-2 and IAT-II/IAM-II certifications IAW DoD 8570.01-M
- Experience with following a mature DoD System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) within a program with extensive documentation deliverables.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. May include lifting weigh up to thirty (30) pounds as necessary.
Position requires a Secret clearance
Headquartered in Hawaii, KaiHonua, LLC is a SBA Certified NHO 8(a) Small Business specializing in global information technology and offering professional solutions in IT Design & Installation, Cybersecurity Engineering & Support, Application Integration & Development, Software & Hardware Engineering, Network & Systems Management, Information Systems Security, and Business Management Services.
Leveraging over 30 years of providing IT services to the federal & commercial market with projects located around the world, our team possesses innovative expertise in the development of a wide range of technology solutions. KaiHonua, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Our service commitment is simple - "Quality IT Solutions... On Time & On Budget."
KaiHonua LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
KaiHonua LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
Local Area Networks
Wide Area Networks