URL blocked - click to apply
URL blocked - click to apply
LOCATION: Denver, CO
Who are we?
Our company helps offline retailers build deeper, data-driven relationships with their best customers by integrating loyalty, feedback, referrals, and personalized marketing tools.
We are backed by some of the best VCs including Sequoia Capital and Icon Ventures. We recently raised a $17.1M Series B to accelerate the companyâs growth. We have, since then, grown the team by 250% and seen significant increases in key business metrics including user count, transactions processed, and MRR.
We are in the early stages of growth but well on our way to major success. We Embrace Diverse Perspectives. We Focus On What Matters. We Make It Happen. We Say Thanks Generously.
Who are you?
You love building products that change the world. You enjoy using technology to solve real-world problems. You are not afraid to ask âwhy?â, dig deep, and âMake It Happen.â You take joy in the process of software craftsmanship.
You are passionate. Passionate about creating high-quality software and not settling for less, passionate about full stack engineering, and passionate about the team you work with. That passion energizes you.
You invest in people. You recognize you're part of a whole. You learn from others, teach those around you, and truly care about the people you work with.
You are a leader. You lead by example - you find problems and you take action.
What about the team?
Our engineering team is driven, collaborative, and curious. Whether itâs working on a complex technical problem, ideating a feature, or trying to get out of an escape room - we work together. We are builders who love solving real-world problems by creating high-quality software and not settling for less. Donât worry, we have fun too! Some of us are serious foodies so recommendations are welcome!
As the first hire, you will become the natural leader of the office and should feel comfortable in that type of position. You will need to hit the ground running at full speed while feeling comfortable being on an island until we hire other engineers around you. You'll, of course, be part of that process too!
- Work with product and design teams
- Build features end-to-end
- Work on internal tools to make yourselves and your peers happier and more effective
- Work on infrastructure to make our systems highly-available, scalable, and performant
- 6+ years full-stack engineering experience
- Youâre always learning new frameworks, languages, and APIs
- Experience working with relational databases, queues, caches, and AWS
- Youâre a fantastic team player: communicative, collaborative, empathetic
- You thrive in a distributed team environment
- Worn many different hats in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience working on mobile apps (not required, but a plus)
Technologies we use:
- Ruby on Rails
- React, React Native
- Swift, Objective-C
- Java, Kotlin
- MySQL, Postgres
- AWS, Heroku, Terraform, Docker
Ruby On Rails
Amazon Web Services
Python (Programming Language)