To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Apex Systems • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Apex Systems is looking to fill a Administrative Assistant position in Philadelphia, PA. If interested then please send your resume to Makenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contract to Hire Opportunity
100% onsite role, no remote work.
40 hours a week
Job Description: You will perform recurring plan administration services and work assignments for clients’ defined benefit plans under the supervision of senior analysts and work with the client service delivery team as well as interface with clients to answer questions, resolve issues and complete projects.
• Challenging and varied work that fosters continuous development of technical and administrative skills
• Develop a strong understanding of the Retirement line of business
• Work directly with our team of consultants and analysts in Philadelphia on a variety of client deliverables and support the broader Philadelphia team as required
• Provide advanced level support in the full Microsoft Suite, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Knowledge of Salesforce is an asset.
• Ensure quality control/proofreading/editing
• Seek and participate in key learning and development opportunities/maintain steady progress
• Participate in team meetings and support the capturing and completion of next steps and action items
• Support administrative needs of leaders in partnership with other administrative staff
• Perform with guidance from other team members, routine and recurring plan administration tasks for clients’ defined benefit plans (e.g., benefit calculations, annual data updates, assist with preparation of benefit statements)
• Work cooperatively with other team members ( plan administrators, actuaries) to complete tasks and to ensure unified delivery of services
• Gain a thorough understanding of the plan design (e.g., benefit formulas, options, eligibility)
• Follow and update documentation materials as directed to maintain complete accurate work papers and audit trails
• Learn and use Professional Excellence tools and concepts to ensure efficient and quality output/service delivery
• Serve as a contact with clients’ human resources personnel
• Adhere to plan documents and government regulations in administering plans
• Actively participate in team meetings and training activities
• Be accountable to team members for agreements and commitments
• Strong organizational skills, with proven experience prioritizing work and coordinating several projects at one time
• Flexibility to work overtime as needed
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a professional demeanor
• A strong focus on detail and accuracy of work
• Ability to take full ownership of assigned work
• An innate desire to produce high-quality work and earn respect
• Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking and customer service skills
• Flexibility: able to adapt to different people and work assignments
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178