To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR 97230
- Jennifer Parisi
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kelly Services • Portland, OR
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
One of our top customers, a top international bank is currently seeking Customer Services Agents for a temp to hire opportunities paying $15 an hour in Gresham OR. Shift would be: Monday-Friday 10:00am to 6:30pm Monday-Friday after the training and 12:00 pm to 8:30pm Monday-Friday for the training. Must be able to work both shifts. Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Process and respond to customer inquiries utilizing multiple systems to provide information on accounts while answering every call with professionalism and accuracy.
- Successfully demonstrate a genuine interest in their customers and ask questions to resolve the customers concern.
- Present options to customers about ways to make their banking easy and convenient, while ensuring the needs of the customer always come first.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least two years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
- Proven time management skills / ability to multitask
- Basic computer skills, Data Entry, and Word
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please use the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (email@example.com). Your resume must be received via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.