One of our top customers, a top international bank is currently seeking Customer Services Agents for a temp to hire opportunities paying $15 an hour in Gresham OR.
Shift would be:12:30 pm – 9 pm Sunday – Thursday or 12:30 pm – 9 pm Tuesday – Saturday. Must be able to work both shifts.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Process and respond to customer inquiries utilizing multiple systems to provide information on accounts while answering every call with professionalism and accuracy.
- Successfully demonstrate a genuine interest in their customers and ask questions to resolve the customers concern.
- Present options to customers about ways to make their banking easy and convenient, while ensuring the needs of the customer always come first.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least two years of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience interacting positively with unsatisfied customers
- Proven time management skills / ability to multitask
- Basic computer skills, Data Entry, and Word
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, please use the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (URL blocked - click to apply). Your resume must be received via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply