Arcellx ([ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Research Associate Analytical Development
is a clinical-stage biotech company headquartered in Gaithersburg, MD and Redwood City, CA. Arcellx is focused on the development of novel cell-based cancer therapies. A team of biotechnology professionals with expertise in biologics, discovery and tumor immunology incorporate proprietary technologies into genetically engineered human immune cells therapies. Arcellx's mission is to advance humanity by engineering cell therapies that are safer, more effective, and more broadly accessible.
The responsibilities of this role will be to execute analytical methods for the analysis of CAR T cells. The successful applicant will be involved in characterization of CAR T cells and will perform experiments to support new product development and IND-enabling activities. Candidate is also expected to write summary reports.
* The main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Support analytical development of CAR T assays by designing, executing, and analyzing laboratory experiments.
* Design multicolor panels for flow cytometry analysis of CAR T cells
* Characterize CAR T cells by multicolor flow cytometry and assess their functions using cell-based assays.
* Work closely with scientists to perform experiments to support Analytical development of CAR T cells in vitro.
* Generate and collect data and communicate the results effectively to peers.
* Writing and revising SOPs
* Collaborate with other team members as needed to advance our immunology programs.
* Attend and present data at laboratory team meetings.
* Maintain accurate and detailed laboratory notebook and documentation.
* Maintain a clean and safe laboratory environment.
* Participate in management of laboratory equipment and supplies.
* Research Associate I/II: BS in Biology or Biology related discipline with 0-2 yrs of relevant experience or MS
* Senior Research Associate: BS in Biology or Biology related discipline with 5+ yrs of relevant experience or MS with 3+ yrs relevant experience
* Experience working in a laboratory environment.
* Good understanding of mammalian cell culture and proficient in aseptic technique
* Experience with Immunoassay (ELISA, cytokine production)
* Experience with multicolor flow cytometry
* Must have strong organizational skills and an ability to handle track and execute multiple priorities.
* Highly motivated, with willingness to acquire new skills and ability to learn quickly.
* Detail oriented, good documentation practices, technical writing and verbal communication skills
* Possess problem solving and analytical skills and be an independent and creative thinker.
* Ability to navigate and be successful in a fast-paced, highly matrixed work environment.
* Interpersonal and leadership skills to work with teams in different functions and organizations.
- Attention To Detail
- Cell Cultures
- Cladding (Construction)