Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack Engineer to work in Fidelity’s Asset Management Technology in Boston, MA.
Strategic Advisors Technology is looking for a full stack Software Engineer who not only cares about what you produce but how you produce it. We are looking for individuals who continually strive to advance engineering excellence and technology innovation. You will work on the design and implementation of software solutions that meet functional and non-functional requirements, participate in design/code reviews, engage in product quality plan efforts, and work cross-functionally with your team to do your work and improve overall team knowledge and practices.
The Expertise You Have
- Knack for writing clean, testable, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience with middleware Java stack, messaging technologies and web containers
- Experience working with DB, good command of SQL, understanding of data modeling, exposure to PL/SQL
- Experience working in an Agile software delivery environment, with exposure to CI/CD
- Passionate about engineering perfection with a solid grasp of object-orientated programming
The Skills You Bring
- You can write service layer code with proficiency, quality and clarity
- You can deliver maintainable, extensible, reusable and performant solutions
- You understand how to deliver using a Test Driven approach
- You identify bottlenecks and bugs, and work to solve them
- You are committed to collaboration and communication in your work
- You have awareness of legacy monolithic architecture vs modern service based architecture
The Strategic Advisors Technology (SAT) division of Asset Management Technology (AMT) provides worldwide technology and support to the Investment Management, Research, Trading, and Investment Operations functions. SAT provides the technology platforms for our investment community to build and support our Managed Accounts Product Offering.
Fidelity TalentSource is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s supportive and collaborative culture while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. Apply today at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Full Stack Engineer.
We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity TalentSource will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, please contact our HR team at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Full Stack Engineer .
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money. For information about working at Fidelity, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Full Stack Engineer.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.
Java (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)