Network Engineer - On-site in Clarence, NY
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Brett Tolmie
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $0 - $0 per yearA bit about us:
Our client is a very well-established mid-sized technology firm and they were actually responsible for creating the first centralized digital media network. For over 25 years they have been growing their client base to more than two thousand organizations including financial institutions, colleges and universities, Fortune 500 enterprises and numerous retail and media companies.
Their team consists of many talented yet very down to earth people who pride themselves on providing and excellent experience to their clients and therefore they do everything in their power to keep them happy at work and because of this, they have a tremendously stable and fun working environment.Why join us?
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Currently they are looking to add an on-site Network Engineer to our staff. Candidates should have a thorough understanding of Windows and Linux servers, Virtual Infrastructure, Local Area Networking, and should be familiar with using applications and components on various Microsoft Windows, Android, and Linux/Unix platforms. VMware, Cisco, Microsoft, A+, Net+, Sec+ Certifications a Plus.
- Installing, configuring, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing Network Equipment, Servers and Workstations.
- Updating Firmware, Operating Systems, Antivirus software, and applying Encryption methods (at rest and in transit) on data security systems to keep all data and communications protected.
- Setting up and managing accounts and group policies within a Windows Active Directory Environment.
- Resolving technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company.
- Walking colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
- Maintaining procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Keeping inventory of all equipment, software and license users.
- Maintaining current knowledge and understanding of security and networking best practices to offer the best solutions and protection to company systems.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Android 4.0
- Group Policy