To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Occupational Therapist - Part Time Ft. Oglethorpe
PruittHealth • Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Posted 8 days ago
POSITION SUMMARY: To provide evaluative, consultative and treatment interventions to all patients referred by a licensed physician. Maintain effective communication with healthcare center staff, patients, families and other customers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Completes Evaluations, Assessments, and treatments accurately, including all documentation/records, according to policy and the individualized care plan in a timely and accurate manner.
2. Follows established policies and procedures as related to the scope of practice.
3. Recognizes and responds to priorities in patient care showing initiative and sound judgement.
4. Demonstrates willingness to adapt to change in workload and assists with training/orienting others.
5. Provides a clean, safe environment with well-stocked supplies and functioning equipment. Has current knowledge of proper equipment usage.
6. Observes uniform code or dress guidelines and wears ID badge at all times.
7. Fosters teamwork environment and is supportive of cultural diversity.
8. Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
9. Accepts responsibility to report any alleged or suspected violations to supervisor and/or others until the issue is resolved.
10. Adheres to Great Customer Service principles of the organization.
11. Reports to work on time as scheduled; providing proper notification per policy of tardiness, planned or unplanned PTO.
12. Follows all Tenets of the Organization; demonstrating the Committed to Caring Philosophy throughout each work day.
13. Fosters a culture of compliance by following the Code of Conduct and other applicable policies and regulatory requirements at all times.
14. Completes all required orientation, in services and trainings timely and successfully.
15. Perform other related duties as necessary and as directed by supervisor.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Valid professional license in State of practice
Graduate of ACOTE accredited school and eligible to take or has passed the NBCOT exams (National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy). If foreign-trained, must meet the same qualifications as U.S. educational program requirements.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrate a strong sense of quality, work ethic and flexibility. Always representing the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to take initiative and use sound judgment in routine and emergency situations. Knowledge of established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment. Follow established safety regulations, to include fire protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control, etc.
- Expresses thoughts clearly and concisely in oral and written form.
- Develops good rapport easily with patients, families, partners and customers; exhibiting a helpful and courteous attitude at all times.
- General proficiency in computer usage especially Microsoft Office applications and electronic medical record reporting following HIPAA regulations.
- Maintains self-direction, able to prioritize demonstrating excellent time management to obtain outcomes and strategic goals by targeted deadlines.
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to keep abreast of changes in your field as well as to maintain current license/certification, as required.
Primary Location: Georgia-Fort Oglethorpe
Shift: 1st Shift
Job Posting: Jun 6, 2019, 10:19:45 AM