Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse Full-Time
We are looking for an energetic and experienced Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse at DLP Cardiac Partners.
The Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse is responsible for assisting the cardiologist in diagnostic cardiac catheterizations on adult patients and providing quality nursing care, assessing, and managing patient care in the cardiac catheterization lab. Additionally, the Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse will assist the cardiologists in all aspects of invasive cardiology, including scrubbing, circulating, monitoring, and recording hemodynamic parameters in accordance with policy and procedure.
Qualifications of the Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program with a current Registered Nurse state license
- A minimum of two years of critical care nursing experience working with working with hemodynamic waveforms and vaso-active medications
- BLS certification
- Ability to obtain a ACLS certificate
- Certification of completion of basic EKG and dysrhythmia course
Preferred Skills of the Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse:
- Three years of nursing experience in cardiac Cath, ICU, CCU, or Emergency Room
- Basic computer skills
- Able to be flexible, organized and function under stressful situations
Our robust benefits package includes both the traditional benefits, along with a 401k match, tuition assistance, and identity theft protection.
As part of the joint venture between Duke University Health System and LifePoint Hospitals, DLP Cardiac Partners provides unparalleled expertise in clinical excellence and quality care. DLP is dedicated to delivering compassionate, high quality patient care while creating excellent workplaces for our employees.