Ultimate Staffing Services is seeking Receptionists/Administrative Assistants. This person should be an individual who possess a professional, friendly demeanor and the ability to multi-task. We seek dependable employees who we can rely on to provide administrative support and be a team player.Primary responsibilities will include:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Answering phones and greeting clients in a professional, friendly manner.
- Receiving incoming mail, deliveries and distributing to management and individual agents.
- Monitor office supplies and take inventory for orders.
- General office duties; filling paper, stocking workroom supplies, maintaining conference room.
- Working on additional projects, as needed.
Ideal candidates must be:
Benefits & Compensation:
- Must be punctual, reliable, trustworthy, highly organized and a real multi-tasker.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Experience and knowledge in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working as a Front Desk Receptionist.
Job Type: Full-time (contractual & permanent opportunities).
Compensation: $12 - $18 an hour. Compensation strictly based on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.