To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- White Bear Lake, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. UI Developer
Horizontal Integration • White Bear Lake, MN
Posted 11 days ago
White Bear Lake, MN
Senior UI Engineer
6 months CTH
*upon offer, candidates must complete a background and drug screen*
Summary: Looking for a strong, hands-on Senior Software Engineer with experience working in a small, agile team. The client Digital team is looking for collaborative and creative associates that thrive in a team environment, creating solutions for challenging customer-driven business needs.
Our team is collaborative yet challenging that directly drives business value for our customers. This is done through creating software and services that globally impact how buildings are turned into a competitive advantage based on individual customer’s needs. Creative ideas and working directly with customers are encouraged in
an agile development process to exceed our customers’ expectations on usability and functionality.
• Work on the inception phase of projects, including collecting requirements, suggesting methodologies and technologies, and release planning
• Active researcher, keeping up with the latest trends in software development
• Influence and strengthen agile development culture
• Inspire, mentor, and encourage developers to apply industry's best practices
• Design and implement front-end software components and applications to spec
• Design, implement, and support “cloud” based solutions and applications
• Effectively collaborate with a cross functional, international development team
• 5+ years of UI development experience, 8+ years general software development experience.
• Experience architecting and coding large-scale customer facing applications for the web
• Experience using RESTful APIs
• Experience in new product and agile development
Ideal candidate would also be familiar with one or more of the following:
• D3 or other data visualization/charting libraries
• Building industry, facilities management, HVAC equipment, and/or BAS knowledge