FINANCIAL REPORTING MANAGER
Located in Milwaukee and reporting to the Assistant Corporate Controller, the Financial Reporting Manager is responsible with leading, preparing and distributing financial statements both for internal use by senior leadership and for filing with the SEC. This position is responsible for collecting and analyzing financial data used in preparing quarterly and annual reports and other ad-hoc financial analysis. This role will ensure that financial documentation complies with regulations and professional standards. This individual will conduct technical accounting research and serve as a key partner to the finance functions of our worldwide operations as needed.
- Prepare quarterly, annual and other SEC filings and related supporting documentation and manage internal and external review for the documents
- Collaborate with Investor Relations, including overall review of earnings release, earnings slides and other investor presentations
- Provide support as a key part of equity incentive team, including planning, implementation and monitoring of stock-based compensation
- Prepare financial presentations and other ad hoc analysis
- Assist with planning, coordination and monitoring of internal and external audit
- Proactively research technical accounting pronouncements to ensure compliance with current and prospective accounting standards, as applicable
- Contribute to strategic planning and budgeting processes
- Identify, implement and manage process improvements within the departments and can be involved in cross functional process improvements
- Assist with other finance related functions (corporate accounting, tax, treasury, FP&A)
- Work on various financial projects
- Manage communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting issues, disclosures and other issues
- Participate in the due diligence and financial integration process for business acquisitions
- Bachelors degree in accounting required. Masters degree in accounting preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of accounting experience in public accounting or for a publicly-traded corporation (manufacturing experience preferred) CPA designation or eligibility to obtain CPA
- Previous experience with SAP, consolidations and/or Hyperion (HFM) software, exposure to Workiva, XBRL, Visual Lease and Solium is a plus
- Proficient use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Self-starter: "can do" attitude
- Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Communicates Effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Decision Quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Develops Talent - Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goals.
- Plans & Aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Situational Adaptability - Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Business Insight - Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals.
- Optimizes Work Processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Desire to pursue a long-term career with a leading progressive company
URL blocked - click to apply
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting URL blocked - click to apply.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles