This leadership position is located in McCook, Nebraska. Relocation assistance and generous sign on bonus ! This position is Monday - Friday, no weekends or holidays.
Diamond Healthcare is excited to work with Community Hospital in McCook, NE in opening a new outpatient program. We are recruiting for a social worker with licensure of LICSW, LCSW, LIMHP or LMHP for the Program Director position.
You should be experienced with providing group and individual therapy and be a current Nebraska licensed Social Worker (LICSW, LCSW, LMHP or LIMHP).
Your primary day-to-day responsibilities would be:
- Managing the day to day operations of the Senior Adult Outpatient Program
- Marketing the program and establishing referral connections within the community
- Providing both group and individual therapy
Diamond Healthcare offers a generous compensation package including competitive salary, healthcare, life, dental, PTO, and 401k. We also offer a relocation allowance and a sign on bonus.
keywords: licensed clinical social worker, LCSW, Licensed Individual Social Worker, LICSW, Therapist, Social Worker, Program Director
You will need:
- Nebraska State Licensure as a LICSW, LCSW, LMHP or LIMHP.
- Good communication and organization skills.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Ability to adapt to workload demands and set priorities.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and develop working relationships.
Diamond Healthcare is opening a new outpatient program at McCook Community Hospital, McCook Nebraska. This program will provide outpatient services to the communities' senior adults.
McCook Community Hospital, a central employer in McCook, has been providing care to over 30,000 family members throughout southwest Nebraska as well as northwest Kansas since 1974.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Lcsw)
Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker
Rapport Loan Origination System