Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories PSS is searching for a Drug Product Development Scientist in Malvern, PA.
DPD Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Perform experimental studies within the Parenteral and Liquid group in Drug Product Development related to the formulation development
• Testing of therapeutic proteins by HPLC
• Supporting the lead Investigator within DPD P&L for the development and optimization of liquid and lyophilized formulations,
• Assisting with the execution of characterization and stability studies
• Required to support formulation and filling unit operations including freeze/thaw, mixing, sterile filtration, vial and syringe filling and lyophilization studies under the guidance of the lead Investigator.
The ideal candidate would possess :
• GMP Knowledge a plus
• Experience with electronic lab notebooks
• HPLC with Empower experience
• Particle Size Analysis (HIAC, MFI or DLS)
• The successful candidate must maintain written records of work in the form of notebooks, protocols, and reports.
• • Proficient capability to understand and troubleshoot equipment, thorough knowledge of harvest/purification process, and experience with team-based collaborations is a must.
• Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
• Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• At least 4 years of relevant experience required
• Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, core hours of 9am-3pm,., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Malvern, Pennsylvania are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer
Attention To Detail
High Performance Liquid Chromatography