Do you want to be part of a team that offers work/life balance while being invested in your success? If so, join our team today! At Mercadien, work/life balance is important to us, which is why we've implemented a hybrid work from home policy to keep our team happy, healthy & working to their full potential. In this role, you are expected to develop an understanding of the client's business and organizational structure which is directly related to the work that you will perform for the client.
- Manages work flow by meeting budget guidelines
- Understands basic file structure of an engagement
- Gathers appropriate evidence and/or information using; effective client inquiries, test of details, and basic analytical procedures
- Evaluates evidence and/or information gathered appropriately
- Prepares complete and accurate engagement documentation or simple returns
- Participates in debriefing
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Possess the drive to pursue a CPA license
- Must be able to travel to office and/or client location as needed (transportation to be provided by associates)
- Must be able to commit and adhere to a regular and consistent schedule
- Above average computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel and must have adequate typing abilities
- Must be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in written format. A strong command of the English language and grammar is necessary.
3625 Quakerbridge Road
Hamilton, NJ 08619
Mercadien is a family of companies created to serve the diverse and sophisticated needs of clients in a capacity greater than any single organization can offer. Comprised of several distinct entities, the firm provides advisory, tax, accounting, and wealth management. A team of trusted advisors working together, The Mercadien Group shares a broad knowledge base and creates seamless solutions that meet clients' personal and business objectives.
Mercadien is dedicated to its associates and their professional development. We offer programs to help each individual reach their goals, such as educational and certification reimbursement, mentoring programs and an open door policy which affords access to our elite partner group and their knowledge and experiences.
Our salaries and bonus programs are highly competitive, along with benefits that include medical and dental, life insurance, long term disability insurance, 401K, cafeteria plan and excellent vacation and holiday paid time off benefits.
The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To all recruitment agencies: The Mercadien Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Mercadien associates or any other company location. The Mercadien Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
This employer participates in E-Verify. Mercadien will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. If the government cannot confirm that you are work authorized, Mercadien is required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word