Electrical Design Lead, PE - Healthcare MEP Systems!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Drew J. Fibus
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $135,000 - $165,000A bit about us:
Based in Pasadena, CA with 7 offices across the country and 2 global facilities; we are designing State-of-the-Art MEP building systems for the worlds Fortune 500 game changing Clients. Healthcare, laboratories, higher education, commercial, infrastructure, or industrial projects are just some of the projects we help our Clients build. We are a profitable business with over 60 years of consistent revenue growth. Our strength comes from our people! We treat our employees like family, we put them first and offer an environment where we love what we do!
If you are an Electrical Engineering Lead w/ 10+ years of industry experience then please apply!Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the best Clients in the world? We do too!
- Meaningful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Fun Company Activities!
Is your background a fit? We are looking for...
BS/MS in Electrical Engineering or similar plus
- PE License or ability to become registered in California.
- 10+ years of hands on engineering and team management experience in a consulting environment.
- Experience in designing building systems or leading design projects across MEP disciplines.
- Project experience in healthcare, laboratories, higher education, commercial, infrastructure, or industrial projects.
We can offer you the opportunity to work on State-of-the-Art enterprise level MEP Consulting Projects that will make a meaningful and important impact on today's society and the next generation! Help us revolutionize the technology landscape and afford yourself more free time by working remotely!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
Licensed Professional Engineer