ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We’re currently seeking a Ramp Supervisor to join our team.
Ramp Supervisors lead the day to day operations of the terminal staff while focusing on safety, performance & productivity.
- Manages the movement of ramp crews
- Meets customer’s scheduling requirements, both Inbound (ETN) & Outbound/Release
- Checks and verifies numbers on all inbound/outbound trains
- Identifies situations that require problem solving to achieve efficient flow within the terminal
- Enforces and upholds all ITS rules, regulations and policies
- Approaches safety violations with care and provides on the spot coaching
- Ensures interactions with terminal staff increase engagement and retention
- Performs safety audits & observations
- Leads OJT to ensure every employee possess the necessary knowledge, skills & abilities
- Other duties as assigned (administrative & non-administrative)
This is an exciting time at ITS and we’re seeking individuals to join our growing team! We offer full time employees the following; competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- Previous transportation and supervisory experience preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory
- Proficient in Outlook and MS Office suite of products
- Strong Work Ethic
- Open availability
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook