Founded in 1908, CIT (NYSE: CIT) is a leading national bank empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. We believe in helping customers turn their ideas into outcomes. Whether those customers are building a business or building their savings, CIT has the experience and agility to empower them to achieve their goals. At CIT, how we do business is just as important as what we do. Our social responsibility programs focus on driving financial and personal empowerment, supporting the environment and advancing wellness. CIT contributes to communities where we live, work and do business through charitable donations, community investments and employee volunteerism.
Funding Managers are a lot of things. But you already knew that. You know that they are extremely organized, detail-oriented and great at multitasking. You know that Funding Managers are exceptionally analytical, stupendous at problem solving, and excel in a fast-paced environment.
But, did you know that CIT Funding Managers must...
- Make every customer experience remarkable through open lines of communication with customers, vendors, equipment providers and finance managers, and by supporting relationships with our partners
- Be scrappy with file preparation, organization, and prioritization.
- Crush obstacles by solving tough problems on challenging deals.
- Seek change by being the voice for our customers internally and procure and process invoices efficiently.
- Invent solutions when auditing and proof reading documents, insurance certificates and invoices.
- Drive momentum for success by self-managing a monthly portfolio of 50 customers and keeping their transactions moving through identification and coordination of equipment delivery dates.
- Be point blank when preventing fraud throughout the organization.
- Give back to our customers in the form of exceptional customer service and proper delivery of funds and equipment.
- Bring the passion all day, every day, by keeping detailed and organized notes in Salesforce regarding your communications with existing contacts.
- Enjoy the ride! (That’s it – just enjoy being a Funding Manager)!
In addition to embodying CIT's core values, you must also have the following skills to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Early adoption to change management
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
- Excellent time management skills and proven ability to hit deadlines
- Demonstrated initiative
- Ability to work and interact with all departments throughout the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thrive in a fast paced environment while continually maintaining a positive attitude and promoting teamwork across departments
Do you believe that CIT and the Funding team is right for you? Great, we do too.
Complex Problem Solving