To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- East Hanover, NJ 07936
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Executive Administrative Assistant - Global SIA team
Mondelez International- • East Hanover, NJ
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
• Calendar management including keeping current on business and functional priorities to align schedules with appropriate deadlines and prioritize conflicts effectively.
• Schedule and manage on-site, off-site and virtual meetings across international time zones.
• Organize and maintain logistics of national and international business travel, incorporating visa processing and expense reporting.
• Facilitate the creation of Purchase Orders for the department and maintain the end to end process to insure processing of invoices is complete while monitoring budgets.
• Complete non-routine, complex projects, assignments which may include creating spreadsheets, databases or other confidential documents.
• Independently identifies and initiates process improvement areas across department, site or function with limited direction.
• Requires daily contact with all levels of management, often dealing with confidential information.
• Provide administrative, clerical, and technical support to the SIA Function as needed. Assist with printing, filing, supply orders, business card orders, and inventory maintenance, distribution of mail, composing of memos, researching and helping to create presentations, formatting and editing documents, and all other duties as requested.
Act as backup for other administrators within the function during periods of vacation
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 or more years of experience in an Executive Administrative Assistant or Coordinator capacity
- 5 or more years of experience with Microsoft Office Applications ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated Ability to interact with all levels within and outside of the company
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to identify issues
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Technologically savvy
- Commitment to detail within a fast-paced environment
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.