Accounts Receivable Resource
Status: Full Time
Location: Phoenix, AZ
The primary purpose of this position is to train and assist business office managers and staff on accurate and efficient billing practices according to company and industry standards, to monitor timely collections of accounts receivable across multiple operations and to ensure exact recording of revenue transactions in locations operating in the healthcare industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train and educate Business Office Management and Admission Staff on all billing, census, accounts receivables, admission and Private collection systems and processes.
- Plan, report, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the locations accounts receivable functions under the supervision of the Accounts Receivable Market Leader.
- Analyze and observe AR functions and processes in the business office to ensure maximum workflow and productivity, communicating deficiencies as well as best practices to operation management.
- Provide and conduct subject matter training as needed with business office staff in multiple locations.
- Monitor, update and train financial policies and procedures related to current policy and industry specific government regulations in effect.
- Communicate best practices with peers and staff at assigned locations.
- Assist, monitor and provide corrective action to accounts receivable workflow processes at assigned locations.
- Perform and/or coordinate month-end close processes when staff vacancies require one to do so.
- Coordinate and/or assist with business office accounts receivable functions when location positions are vacant.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- 5+ years of Business Office Manager experience in the skilled nursing (SNF) / LTC setting
- Accounts Receivable experience in a skilled nursing (SNF) / LTC setting
- 2+ years’ experience in multi-facility oversight role preferred
- PointClickCare experience preferred
- Arizona Medicaid Billing and Applications preferred
- Ability to travel
- Able to prioritize and organize tasks at hand to meet specific deadlines.
- Able to work with a diverse group of people.
What sets us apart from other companies is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. On a daily basis, we focus on living out our Culture:
Passion for Learning
Love One Another
Intelligent Risk Taking
In addition to hiring an Accounts Receivable Resource (AR) who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Receivable Resource />
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Receivable Resource