To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fremont, CA 94538
- Bryan Jones
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support Representative
Kelly Services • Fremont, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Kelly Services is looking for a 1st shift Customer Support Representative for a client in Fremont, CA. The role will be in a fast paced environment. Projected start date is May 13, 2019 and assignment length for 1 year. Pay rate: $18-19.00/Hr Job Duties:
- Respond to customer inquiries received via customer service telephone ACD , e-mail, fax EDI or other medium.
- Process product orders for US domestic customers and at times may assist with processing orders for international customers.
- Ensure that sales orders are entered into the business system completely and accurately so that they can be invoiced promptly and accurately. Ensure that all back up documentation, e.g., PO s are complete and on file.
- Confirm orders back to customers as appropriate such by fax, email or over the phone. As needed, follow up with shipping and customers to make sure products ordered are shipped and received.
- Assist with billing and invoicing to include sales order review etc. May send out information literature to customers and MGC field reps.
- Perform other customer service related tasks and special projects as requested. Work with other departments to resolve issues.
- May do one or all of the following: Process orders from International OEM customers acting as the communication focal point to facilitate product ordering, shipment scheduling, invoicing and export documentation preparation where warranted; Cost Per Test CPT monthly reconciliation and invoicing to include cost per reportables, minimum monthly and equipment rentals; Standing orders - set up, review, shipment scheduling and invoicing.
• A quality oriented individual
• A self- starter, someone who shows initiative
• A team player (individual who can work well with a team) Education & Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. At least 1-2 year of relevant experience (customer service/call center or data entry). Strong attention to detail and accuracy. Must have strong computer literacy. Able to problem solve. Interested and qualified candidate can submit their resume online at Careerbuilder, the KCNi network (KellyServices Network) or on Indeed.com. Should you like to follow up to your resume or have any questions, please reach out to Bryan Jones, the National Corporate Recruiter, via email at email@example.com.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.