To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Meridian, ID
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative - Meridian, ID
UnitedHealth Group • Meridian, ID
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 5 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
- Document calls and claim inquiries
- Ability to perform all tasks of a senior billing rep
- Work with network providers
- Answer questions related to claims for outpatient behavioral health
- Effectively communicate with supervisors, peers, billing reps, and others, as appropriate on a regular basis, assuring proper flow of information
- Assist in resolving inquiries relating to payment
- Work closely with supervisor for resolution
- Assist supervisor on workforce management scheduling / daily schedules
- Provide input and guidance to team members in order to ensure continuous improvement in processes which ultimately improve customer service
- Maintain all Compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times
- Work closely with billing companies who call on behalf of their client, a verified network provider
- Work responsibly with auditors (internal and external)
- Contact Optum Network Management regarding any inquiries related to contracting / practitioner status
- Meet or exceed daily call center production goals and quality standards
High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
6+ months of combined experience in healthcare claim processing and / or healthcare billing
1+ years of experience in a call center environment
Ability to work during the operating hours of the site (9:35 AM – 6:05 PM MST) with the ability to work overtime as needed, based on department needs
Healthcare claims processing experience
Knowledge / understanding of how to review a medical, mental, or behavioral health claim
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health - related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: inbound, calls, telephonic, provider, customer service, claims, billing, Meridian, Boise