Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Information Security Analyst, Journeyman TM
This position will provide systems administration and computer systems security services for the Atlantic Test Range (ATR) Telemetry Systems Branch, Patuxent River, Maryland.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides end user systems support to include installation, troubleshooting, and patching of operating systems and applications
- Manage systems security using existing scripts, tools, and procedures to maintain compliance with DoD and local policy
- Provides input and develops procedures related to systems administration tasking
- Analyzes system logs for potential hardware, software, and security issues and resolve any issues discovered
- Provides mentoring and training to other lower level system administrators
- Plans, implements, upgrades, and monitors security measures for the protection of computer networks and information
- CompTIA Security Plus certification desired.
- With BS degree, a minimum of 3 years of work experience performing the stated or similar function is required.
- In lieu of a BS Degree, a High School diploma or equivalent GED and a total of 9 years of work experience performing the stated or similar function or an Associate’s Degree and a total of 7 years of work experience performing the stated or similar function is required.
- Experience in the development, testing, implementation, and/or utilization of data processing and/or analysis computer systems and application programs highly desired.
- Some travel and occasional overtime may be required.
- Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license.
- BS Degree in a computer science, computer programming, cybersecurity, or engineering discipline from an accredited college or university is highly desired.
- U. S Citizenship required
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance with Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) and maintain the clearance throughout employment.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD Insurance
Tuition and Training Assistance Program
Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Paid Vacation and Sick Leave & 10 Paid Holidays
Mobile Phone Service Discounts
Discounted Gym Memberships
Most work performed in enclosed buildings. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Applicant should be capable of lifting 50-100 lbs. assisted by other employees. Vision abilities needed to perform this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Installations (Computer Systems)