Position Title: Web Developer Journeyman
Work Location: Fort Lee - Petersburg, VA
Responsible for providing high level guidance and designing, developing, debugging web sites and we- based applications utilizing various technologies. Skill to provide high level guidance and to design, develop and manage application databases. Create and maintain all documents during lifecycle of project.
- Must possess Secret Security Clearance
- Strong people skills as well as good verbal and written communication skills and have a history of success with customer facing environments.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Capable of conveying complex information in a simplistic manner
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Able to take proactive measures to prevent problems rather than reactive by nature
- Strong verbal and written communication to effectively express concepts, plans, and proposals
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant work experience and training may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum years of Relevant Experience 5+ years within the last 8
- Computer Science, Mathematics, or other Engineering or Technical discipline.
- Secret Clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must possess and maintain an IT-I level certification IAW AR 25-2 and IAT-II/IAM-II certifications IAW DoD 8570.01-M
- Experience with following a mature DoD System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) within a program with extensive documentation deliverables.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. May include lifting weigh up to thirty (30) pounds as necessary.
Position requires a Secret clearance
Headquartered in Hawaii, KaiHonua, LLC is a SBA Certified NHO 8(a) Small Business specializing in global information technology and offering professional solutions in IT Design & Installation, Cybersecurity Engineering & Support, Application Integration & Development, Software & Hardware Engineering, Network & Systems Management, Information Systems Security, and Business Management Services.
Leveraging over 30 years of providing IT services to the federal & commercial market with projects located around the world, our team possesses innovative expertise in the development of a wide range of technology solutions. KaiHonua, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Our service commitment is simple - "Quality IT Solutions... On Time & On Budget."
KaiHonua LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
KaiHonua LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
Complex Problem Solving