To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Monroe, WI 53566
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pro Mach Inc • Monroe, WI
Posted 2 months ago
ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach also provides Performance Services including integrated solutions, design/build, engineering services, and productivity software to optimize packaging line design and deliver maximum uptime.
ProMach designs, manufactures, integrates, and supports the most sophisticated and advanced packaging solutions in the global marketplace. Its diverse customer base, from Fortune 500 companies to smaller, privately-held businesses worldwide, depends on reliable, flexible, technologically advanced equipment and integrated solutions. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Europe, United Arab Emirates and China. For more information about ProMach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com.
Quest Industrial, one of ProMach’s newest acquisitions located in Monroe, Wisconsin, is a full-service robotic integrator that specializes in automation solutions across food, beverage, plastics, metal, and other industries needing to automate, better utilize floor space, and improve the flexibility of their production lines. Quest has a strong expertise within the food industry, with leading solutions for dairy, produce, and other markets installed across North America and beyond. Their unique robotic solutions include applications in pick and place, cup filling, knife cutting, vacuum sealing, case erecting, tray forming, palletizing, vision and verification systems, and much more, including bundling multiple application technologies into a single robotic packaging cell.
We are looking for a Controller for Quest Industrial with strong Finance and Accounting capabilities who will play an important role in directing the company’s accounting function and overseeing the preparation of financial reports and the maintenance of fiscal records. The Controller will provide hands-on leadership and management in the areas of accounting and financial reporting and direct the company’s accounting policies, budgetary process, periodic forecasting and job costing process. This position will be responsible for accounting functions such as accounts receivable and payable, payroll, cost accounting, internal financial reporting and general ledger. This position will report to the VP and General Manager, with a dotted line to the Business Unit VP of Finance.
- Direct the company’s accounting process, budgetary process, and job costing process by establishing and maintaining fiscal records and internal controls in accordance to Pro Mach policies
- Develop, analyze, and interpret statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget goals, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the company
- Be strategic partner to the General Manager; assist with setting goals and initiatives for future growth and develop follow up measurements
- Complete month-end and year-end closing process and preparation of financial reporting package
- Provide PBC’s and other assistance to external and internal auditors as requested
- Prepare the budget and financial forecasts
- Maintain fixed asset records of the company and prepare capital expenditure requests and justifications
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local corporate, payroll, sales tax and other applicable tax laws.
- Provide leadership for maintaining the company’s ERP and other business information systems
- Interface and act as a financial and systems resource with departments e.g. manufacturing, sales/marketing, parts, purchasing, engineering, etc.
- Be a team leader to drive process improvements throughout the organization and a source of leadership that fosters profitable growth
- Implement and follow through on cost savings initiatives
- Coach, teach and develop team members including evaluating the performance of personnel in Accounting
- Work directly with Shared Service organization to control disbursements, establish and maintain credit terms and collection procedures
- Develop budget and staffing requirements for the accounting area
- Control expenses within budget constraints
- Drive target net working capital levels
- Coordinate guarantees and standby letters of credit with Corporate Treasury
- Review and approve bi-weekly payroll for the location with Corporate Payroll
- B.S. in Accounting or Finance
- 8-10 years’ experience in finance and accounting, strong preference for manufacturing environment
- Strong background in financial analysis
- Strong computer skills, specifically Excel and Word
- Experience with various ERP and software programs (Syteline preferred)
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Analytical skills to synthesize complex or diverse information, collect and research data, use intuition and experience to complement data and design work flows and procedures
- Must be a proven hands-on team player driven to meet company goals
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs, as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match, and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for your benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach complies with all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
- Keen ability to interpret financial results, provide context to management and make recommendations as appropriate
- Strong technical competence in financial control – ideally including areas of taxation, purchasing, credit policy, cash flow and investment policy, costing and expense control, audits, administration of contracts, insurance arrangements and property administration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to present financial data clearly and precisely to senior management and the general employee population
- 7 year(s): Finance and Accounting Experience
- Bachelors or better in Finance or related field
- Analytical Skills
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization