If you are interested in this role, please contact JULIA- Email blocked - click to apply
The Team is looking for a Non-Tech Sourcing Recruiter who wants to take a lead in helping to grow Earth’s most customer-centric company. This position will provide you with the opportunity to partner with a dynamic and analytical group who sets a high bar for innovation and success. We expect our Recruiters to be passionate customer and candidate advocates, with proven analytical capabilities, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task. To be great in this role, you'll need to use your skills to create fantastic job postings, research, network with passive candidates, work closely with hiring managers and executives you support, and create robust hiring strategies that will attract the best and the brightest. It's a fast-paced role, on a fun and cohesive team.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for recruiting, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and the ability to tackle ambiguity.
• Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment plan
• Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to “profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation' rather than sell a role.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning current processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification and Amazon’s Leadership Principles. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
• At least 1-2 years’ experience working in or recruiting for Non-technical positions in a corporate environment
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
• Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
• The ability to search out, screen, network, interview, and recommend prospective candidates for employment.
• The ability to stay organized and prioritizes multiple tasks without compromising quality or service.
• Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease.
• Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritization.
• The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through verbal and written correspondence.
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
• Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178