Sales Account Manager
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Curiosity meets passion! As an outside territory sales manager / sales account manager with Uline, use your sales expertise to help our customers realize their business goals with product solutions you're proud to deliver.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.Position Responsibilities
- Actively manage and grow accounts in a unique territory as a territory sales manager / sales account manager. This will include a large, pre-existing customer base
- Use our huge catalog with over 38,500 items to sell product solutions to large and small companies.
- Use your outside sales experience to prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
- Understand each customer's sales needs to provide real, effective solutions.
- Deliver exceptional customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years outside sales representative / territory sales manager / sales account manager experience.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent driving record.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, exciting work environment.
- Detail-oriented and hardworking
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail