Warehouse Lead- Early Morning Shift | Memphis, TN | req54191
• Supervise and coordinate unloading of inbound shipments
• Verify required inbound/outbound paperwork with associates and drivers to ensure that all product is properly counted
• Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage and errors
• Ensure the efficient and safe operation of all materials handling equipment
• Ensure that the work schedules are correctly implemented and that jobs are assigned effectively and completed properly
• Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate fashion
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 3 years of experience in a warehouse environment and 1 year in a lead/supervisory role
• Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision
• Basic computer and math skills
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
Kuehne + Nagel Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, uniform service, protected veteran status or disability, or any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law with respect to employment opportunities.