With hundreds of pharmacies across the country, a career with Genoa Healthcare means you’re part of changing the lives of those with behavioral health and other complex conditions. People with serious illnesses – and those who care for them – have moving stories, and at Genoa we are their partner. We partner with community-based providers and others so they get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans.
We are part of OptumRx (and UnitedHealth Group), which is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life's best work.SM
We seek a Part-Time Pharmacy Delivery Driver to make deliveries to and from the pharmacy, clinic, and resident homes. The Pharmacy Delivery Driver may provide assistance in the pharmacy when no deliveries are scheduled.
- Per Diem position that may increase to Part-Time
- Anticipated hours needed for delivery: Monday – Friday 1PM-5PM
- MUST possess clean driving record, valid driver license, insurance and reliable transportation
- Location: 1321 13th St N, St. Cloud, MN 56303
- Load vehicles with medications/products for delivery.
- Provide timely and accurate completion of deliveries in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Verify receipt and provide signature for receipt of items delivered.
- Process any required paperwork according to established procedures.
- Vehicle Maintenance
- Shred paperwork for disposal.
- Assist in maintaining a clean pharmacy environment by performing various housekeeping tasks such as vacuuming and disposing of trash.
- Stock vials.
- Stock bingo cards/bubble packs.
- Light computer data entry.
- Various other duties as may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid applicable state driver’s license and good driving record
- Requires use of own vehicle to make deliveries, and proof of insurance (will be reimbursed mileage)
- Ability to read and follow maps and directions to customer locations
- Professional when dealing with team members and the public
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Dependable and reliable
- Delivery experience
- Pharmaceutical experience
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Delivery Driver, Driving, Driver, Driver’s License, Auto Insurance, Deliveries, Part-Time, PT; Per Diem; St. Cloud, MN, Minnesota, Saint Cloud, MN