To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
951 Southeast Oldham Parkway
Lee's Summit, MO 64081
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc • Lee's Summit, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Lees Summit, MO
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. is one of the largest distributors of residential and non-residential roofing and complementary building products in North America. Beacon currently has 550 locations in 50 US states and 6 Canadian provinces and more than 8,000 employees. We are known throughout the building supply industry for having quality people, quality service and quality building products.
Beacon Roofing Supply is publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock market under the symbol BECN. In June of 2006, Beacon Roofing Supply was named to the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
We are currently seeking a Delivery Helper for Beacon Roofing Supply that will load, unload, and move materials in the warehouse, yard, or work site in the Lees Summit, MO Branch.
- Participates in manually loading orders on outgoing trucks by repetitive lifting of up to 100 lbs.
- Accompany driver to job site; assist driver by guiding truck onto and off of customer’s property to avoid damage.
- Participants in the proper unloading of materials to roof by repetitive lifting or using conveyor at job sites.
- Assists customers in loading vehicles.
- Count, verify and manually unload incoming orders and shipments.
- Maintain inventory in appropriate/designated storage areas in warehouse.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a self-starter, dependable and a team player.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds; frequently lift and/or move more than 50 pounds occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Must be comfortable with heights, and willing to be on a rooftop daily.
An Equal Opportunity Employer