To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inventory Supply Technician
Cardinal Health • Omaha, NE
Posted 2 months ago
Monday - Friday 5:30 am - 2:00 pm or until the work is completed for the day
What Materials Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Materials Management is responsible for the management of material inventory levels to ensure that raw material components and manufactured products are available when needed to satisfy the plant and customer requirements. Responsibilities include the planning and procurement of material components to minimize obsolescence and overstock situations while achieving maximum customer service levels
This person will transport Medical products throughout hospital to designated assigned areas. Refill product in correct room and product location inside of room by using either Pyxis or CIMs technology to refill product. Performing bin maintenance, FIFO, Expiration, Adds/Deletes, patient charge recognition.
- Good written communication skills
- 1-2 years experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office preferred
- Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Responsible for replenishing Medical Products throughout Nebraska Medicine to assigned stations
- Utilizes Pyxis and CIMs technology to refill product and perform inventory functions
- Prefer experience and/or knowledge with inventory management principles such as FIFO, expiring product and cycle counting
- Need to be detail oriented and able to use a computer
- Good verbal, written communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively and productively as an individual and as a team member
- Must be able to lift 30-50 lbs./ push pull heavy carts full of product while doing a walking route through facility to complete job
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under moderate degree of supervision
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.