To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Customer Service Agent
Teleperformance • Port St. Lucie, FL
Posted 26 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bilingual Customer Service Agents
Port St. Lucie, Florida USA
DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omni-channel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world's population. This kind of growth wouldn't have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
Our Customer Service Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
• Handle and carefully respond to all inbound and outbound customer inquiries
• Provide excellent customer service through active listening
• Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive, patient, empathetic, and understanding
• Appropriately communicate with customers
• Compassionately handle sensitive situations surrounding healthcare needs, education, and prevention planning
What We're Looking for
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English
• One year Customer Service experience preferred
• One year sales experience required (call center, retail, insurance, upselling, door to door)
• Six month previous call center experience preferred
• Must be 18 years old
• Type 25 wpm
• High School Graduate or GED
• Ability to sell to customer
• Ability to use desktop computer system and hardware, e.g. mouse, keyboard
• Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Proven oral and written communication skills
• Must have availability to work various shifts influenced by current business needs
• Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
• Ability to work under pressure while being assumptive and assertive in closing
• Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
• Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative
• Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check and Drug Testing
• Possess a high level of Professionalism
• Ability to understand and empathize with customer's issues
What We Prefer
• 6 months Call Center experience
• 1 year Customer service experience
• Logical problem-solving skills
• Availability to work various shifts
• Ability to use Windows operating systems
• Organization and work prioritization skills
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 5000390681806
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.