To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mesa, AZ 85208
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Technology • Mesa, AZ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a few JSolder Assemblers in Tempe, Arizona (AZ).
- Uses assembly drawings and related paperwork (router, pick list, bill of material, mechanical outline drawings, and non-conformance reports, etc.) to accompany parts through production flow
- Uses written instructions to assemble, modify, rework, or reassemble units
- Performs basic and routine electronic assembly operations on components or subassemblies
- Loads programs on computer
- Process parts through equipment and high temp ovens
- Sets up and cleans machinery on a daily basis
- Process transactions on Oracle (ERP) system
- Uses calipers and computerized measurement scopes for measurements
- Keeps all manual and electronic logbooks current
- May occasionally be required to work overtime
- Interface with Engineers and Program Managers
- Requires a High School education or GED / equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in electronic assembly
- Experience in a production flow and assembly environment
- Experience assembling, modifying, reworking and reassembling units
- Experience performing electronic assembly operations on components and / or subassemblies
- Experience with Oracle (ERP) systems or other similar ERP and / or MRP systems is preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook email, and some skills in Microsoft Excel experience with ERP systems preferred
- Good eye / hand coordination and a steady hand
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good understanding of assembly drawings and related paperwork such as router, pick list, bill of material, mechanical outline drawings, non-conformance reports, etc.
- Ability to use basic math skills
- Ability to multi-task is a must
- Ability to use optical microscope (up to 10-100x) 50% of your time
- Ability to operate and multi-task between 2 to 3 machines
- Familiarity with client equipment and high temp ovens is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.