To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Critical Facilities Manager
JLL • St. Louis, MO
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Critical Facilities Manager is accountable for operational, technical and strategic oversight of the critical infrastructure and operations of an the assigned portfolio consisting of critical telecom sites. Primary responsibilities include oversight of all facility and critical environment electrical, mechanical, life safety and critical back-up systems, including DC power plants and generator systems. Maximum emphasis is to be placed on the critical environment operational continuity while ensuring the integrity and reliability of the client’s critical function is not compromised. Focus on KPI goals and objectives and maintain a strategic view in managing operations for the infrastructure. Strong skills in client relationship management and communication, critical engineering practices, organizational savvy, team leadership and ability to identify and manage variation in metrics. Ensures all resources i.e. human, financial, etc. are managed within the policies and procedures of the Client and JLL.
- Establishes critical environment guidelines for all process and procedures for critical facilities, including work process and authorization, incident management, and routine operations & maintenance process and procedures to maintain 100% uptime.
- Teams with engineering project management to develop potential projects and ensure project plans are complete.
- Formulates, reviews PM reports, approves and implements preventative maintenance and collaborates with various vendors in the delivery of PM’s, with minimal disruption of building services.
- Reviews and evaluates the facility’s performance on a continuing basis, follows established guidelines and measures of performance.
- Understands the engineering design and operational aspects of critical facilities systems and equipment. Must be able to immediately recognize system shortcomings and respond to operational and emergency situations.
- Provides support and guidance to expand team’s capabilities and ensure vendors are performing work appropriately and are trained on compliance, life/safety programs, and critical environment process and procedures.
- Works with teams to ensure that all proper closeout and commissioning procedures are followed including the collection, distribution and storage of documentation.
- Participates in critical facility annual planning activities including, reviewing, remodeling, new system construction, facility infrastructure upgrades.
- Reviews metrics and compares against industry benchmarks to ensure that the sites are being managed to meet or exceed goal parameters.
- Provides input to annual financial plans for operating expense and capital, and support account by identifying unforeseen emergency expenditures throughout the year.
- Teams with account leadership to develop ideas, measure, and monitor and report cost savings and value-add opportunities for the region.
- Interfaces, collaborates and develops strong relationships with Client’s representatives.
- Manage CMMS and work order operations for all facilities to assure on time pm and reactive work completion and adherence to client and provide best practice standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, facilities or related discipline, highly desired.
- 10+ years of experience in critical facility maintenance/management.
- Telecommunications experience highly desired
- Data center/critical environment engineering and design and/or operating experience, required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams in a decentralized environment with an ability to deliver.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Computer proficiency with MS Office, Word and Excel.
JLL Privacy Statement
When you visit JLL websites, JLL may collect information related to those visits, without you actively sending that information. This information may include, for example, the internet browser you are using, your access device’s operating system, the language in which that system presents information to you, your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the web search that took you to the JLL website, the web pages and advertisements displayed to you, and the links you click on.
For additional details please see JLL's Global Privacy Statement or our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please view our Equal Opportunity and Information Security disclaimers here.