Mon-Friday plus weekends when needed
Bolingbrook, IL 60440
- Make sure Quality Leaders are at the lines and ready to work 15 minutes before shift starts.
- Make sure Line workers are at the lines and ready to work 5 minutes before shift starts.
- Follow production schedule provided by planning department.
- Obtain documentation from Production Coordinator
- Review samples of new jobs
- Communicate with previous shift about any changes or updates
- Have production’s TV screen ready before next shift starts
- Inspect date code, expiration, record inspection on the “Supervisor checklist.”
- Ensure Line set-ups are done efficiently
- Provide information, documentation and proper tools to the Quality Leader to perform the job.
- Work with Quality Leaders and make adjustments to the production lines during the course of the day to increase production.
- Coordinate absent/vacation of QL & Line workers to make sure the amount of personnel required to run jobs are covered.
- Follow GMP, follow policies.
- Work with other Leaders to make sure of a smooth transition between shifts.
- Previous line lead or supervisory experience in a warehouse setting
Elite Staffing at: Menasha Bolingbrook
800 S Weber Rd
Bolingbrook, IL 60449
URL blocked - click to apply
Ask for Hortencia
Elite Staffing, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.
Product Quality Assurance
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)