Eurofins MET Laboratories is searching for an Automotive EMC Test Engineer to work in Santa Clara, CA.
Eurofins-MET Laboratories, Inc. is one of the Nation's leading laboratories for the testing and certification of electronic and electrical products. We are a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) and have been serving clients for over 50 years. Our Santa Clara, CA location is currently seeking an EMC Test Engineer who is a dedicated team player and has prior Regulatory Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) testing experience in the automotive arena.
Many Electrical Engineering jobs involve sitting at a computer, entering design parameters into software, unrealistic timelines, and not as much fun as you have hoped for but this is not the case at Eurofins-MET labs. Performing EMC testing at MET labs is like enjoying the most interesting, hands-on, laboratory experimentation parts of your college courses, every day.
Automotive EMC Test Engineer responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Perform Automotive EMC testing and document results to meet overall laboratory & OEM test plan needs
• Test a wide range of cutting edge Automotive electronic equipment
• Coordinate with Customers and the sales on daily basis, to provide best customer services to our clients
• Troubleshoot test failures and assist customers with design modifications
• Help the fellow EMC engineers in the execution of daily testing/work in the lab
• Assist lab manager with related tasks
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Detailed knowledge of Automotive EMC phenomena and theory
• Familiarity with worldwide Automotive EMC standards
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to interact with a number of different clients on many different levels
• Ability to maintain a fast pace and efficient work ethic
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• BS in Electrical Engineering
• At least 2 years' experience in an EMC Laboratory testing to common Automotive test Standards like CISPR25, UNECE Reg10.5 ISO 11452-2, ISO 11452-4, ISO 7637-2,-3 & ISO 10605
• Ability to work 2nd shift and evening/weekend overtime occasionally when required
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Santa Clara, CA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)