Mobile Device DeveloperCompensation:
• 5+ years of experience as a hands-on developer, with 2+ years on the Android platform
• Proven expertise in Java and Kotlin, with a mastery of patterns and frameworks used on the Android platform including data persistence, Fragments, Map APIs, and Google Play Services.
• Experience writing apps that support a wide variety of Android devices.
• Experience refactoring code into new languages
Nice to haves
• Knowledge of test automation technologies for Android including JUnit and Espresso
• Bonus: Experience with payments and in-app billing
Kotlin, Java, Android Development, Android, Android Mobile, Android Native
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Android Developer
for more information.
- Java (Programming Language)
- Code Refactoring
- Test Automation
- Application Programming Interface
- Persistent Data Structure