At Mommy Jobs Online, we care about our customers! Our award-winning Customer Service Team balances technology and human empathy to build customer trust and loyalty. From the time the customer orders with us through delivery to their home, our team works to make it easier than ever to shop for the home.
The Virtual Customer Service Team works proactively in a fast-paced environment to monitor customer orders and ensure a seamless delivery to the customer. In the event a customer should contact our support team via phone, email, chat, social media, or in other ways, we empower our Customer Service Team to resolve the issue. We are passionate about our customers and work to delight them on every interaction with us.
What You'll Do
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries while building a relationship with the customer
- Provide service to customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, back order inquiries, and any other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process
- Exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics and issue resolution targets
- Continuously look for areas of improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to leadership as appropriate
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies
- Demonstrate conflict management skills and maintain professional composure
What You'll Need
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passion for helping others
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Customer-facing work experience
- Ability to maintain the required internet speed of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 (upload) to support voice traffic and HTTPS web traffic using a hard-wire Ethernet internet connection (no WiFi)
- A workspace that is free from noise or distraction (We will provide all necessary computer equipment)
Pay: $19.50 hr
To Become An Agent
*Apply at mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLAmy when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - URL blocked - click to apply
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue