To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Front End and Mobile Developer
TSYS • Austin, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
The Front End and Mobile Developer will be part of the product development team and will be responsible for developing compelling web and hybrid mobile applications for internal business owners, partners and customers. This position will collaborate with other members of the product development team and creative design to build industry leading front end applications.
- Creating and maintaining our customer and partner facing web and hybrid mobile applications
- Based on high-level business requirements, create dynamic front-end applications from design concept to implementation
- Work with business stakeholders to gather requirements and input for the maintenance and enhancement of existing websites and development of new products and features
- Work with QA and Development teams to ensure compatibility and quality of our applications
- Be proactive in a small, fast-paced team to work towards problem solutions while adapting to existing processes, practices, and tools
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent years of experience in computer sciences
- 5+ years of front end development experience in a fast-paced Agile environment
- Hands on development experience with front end technologies, including AngularJS, Ember, Backbone, node.js, Cordova, Rails
- Experience building cross-device hybrid mobile applications on iOS and Android is a plus
- Strong user interface design skills, usability analysis and experience with responsive design patterns
- Understanding of RESTful web-architectures, Services Oriented Architecture and RDBMS (MySQL/Oracle)
- Experience with high volume, customer-centric web and mobile applications, commerce sites, multivariate testing, and financial applications is highly desirable
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.