To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cheyenne, WY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Casper Area Manager
Home Instead Senior Care • Cheyenne, WY
Posted 29 days ago
Have you ever wanted to help manage a small business but needed the right opportunity to present itself? Are you looking for a position with a company that offer independence, autonomy and trust? Lastly, are you looking for a career that makes a meaningful difference in the lives of others? If you answered ‘yes’ to all three of these questions than we may have the perfect fit for you and your career.
Our company, Home Instead Senior, is the largest non-medical provider of in-home care services in the world. We are also the largest home care provider in the State of Wyoming. Our goal is to help Wyoming seniors stay ‘Home Instead’ for as long as possible by providing non-medical services such as companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, and incidental transportation.
We are locally owned and we are currently seeking a highly talented applicant with a background in both client care management as well as networking (experience in healthcare is a plus) to help lead our business development efforts in the Casper area. We are looking a qualified candidate who can help us continue to achieve our mission of delivering the highest quality non-medical home care services to seniors in and around Casper.
To consider whether this might be right for you, please consider whether you possess the following characteristics?
- Empathy – do you have a heart for people, especially the elderly?
- Engaging – do you possess an amazing ability to connect with people?
- Innovative/Imaginative – are you someone who is able to come up with potential solutions to some very difficult situations and believes a solution is always out there?
- Self-Directed – are you able to work in a fast moving environment where plans may sometimes need to be developed and carried out individually.
- Experienced – do you have experience in providing care for people?
- Willing – are you the type of person who is willing to jump into virtually any role at any time to get the job done?
- Joyful – are you someone who is considered joyful and quite a joy to be around?
- Growth Mindset – are you someone who seeks growth in themselves and in an organization that truly makes a difference in people’s lives? Someone who views growth as a great thing?
- Mission Driven – are you a values driven person who wants to be part of an organization that impacts how seniors age?
If you answered with an absolute “YES!” to all of these questions than Home Instead Senior Care of Wyoming might be the right career fit for you. We currently have an amazing opportunity available in Casper for an experienced business professional to join our care team as our Casper Client Care Coordinator. The Client Care Coordinator is responsible for a variety of duties as they oversee our marketing efforts, the coordination of our care services between clients and caregivers in the market. In this role the Client Care Coordinatorwill also ensure that adequate staffing and continuity of care to best meet the needs of our clients is being carried out with great consistency. Lastly, our Client Care Coordinator will be responsible for developing relationships of trust with leaders in the Casper senior/health care community.
The Applicant must be compassionate, empathetic, and love working with seniors. Customer relations experience and the desire to thrive within a high growth industry are also a must.
This is a Full-Time position and pay will be based upon experience.
Please email your resume' and cover letter for consideration. Please visit our website at any time at www.homeinstead.com/wyo.
Home Instead Senior Care of Wyoming
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.