To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IQVIA • San Francisco, CA
Posted 28 days ago
IQVIA is a leading independent provider of outcomes research, economic modeling, Real-World Evidence (RWE), and market access and value communications solutions leveraging IQVIA and other non-IQVIA proprietary data assets.
- Largest multi-disciplinary team of experts, based in 20 countries worldwide
- Credible scientific voice and deep therapy area knowledge, captured in over 3000 publications
- Market leadership in developing and adapting robust economic models
- Most advanced capabilities in real-world evidence management and analysis
- Proven expertise in generating and communicating real-world evidence to advance stakeholder engagement at all levels
- Our health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) team includes 250 highly qualified multi-disciplinary experts. They are based in 13 geographies (Belgium - Brussels, Germany - Munich, France - Paris, Spain - Barcelona, Switzerland - Basel, Italy – Milan, Sweden – Stockholm, Denmark – Copenhagen, Netherlands, US, Canada, Mexico, Singapore) and have delivered projects in over 50 countries.
- The HEOR practice is looking for a talented Consultant to help develop, design, and deliver health economic modeling projects. Consultants work with Analysts, Engagement Managers and Principals on each project. Occasional travel may be required. Responsibilities include:
- Design of modeling studies to quantify clinical and/or economic impacts of healthcare technologies or interventions
- Help develop compelling proposals for new projects
- Contribute to development of project deliverables, including models, reports, abstracts, manuscripts, and slide decks, as appropriate
- Provide coaching and direction to more junior HEOR professionals assigned to engagement(s), especially regarding decision modeling and excel modeling technical expertise
Consultants work across clients, therapy areas and projects, ensuring a cohesive professional environment and a deep and thorough understanding at all levels of the broad discipline of HEOR. In addition, Consultants will experience the following:
- Flexible and diverse work environment with a multidisciplinary team of researchers/consultants with backgrounds in medicine, pharmacy, health economics, health policy, health services research, outcomes research, pricing and market access
- Opportunity to engage in Center of Excellence to promote global best practices, collaboration and thought leadership in core offerings
- Formal and informal training opportunities in leading client engagements, statistical analyses, economic modeling, and scientific communications
- A dedicated development coach and mentor to advise on career goals and personal objectives
The ideal candidate MUST have:
- Knowledge of health economic modeling techniques, including decision analysis
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in team environment
- Academic or work experience in a related area such as economics, health economics, statistics, engineering, or science
- Strong organizational skills and proven ability to manage personal responsibilities on multiple priorities and/or projects at once
The successful candidate should also have:
- Graduate degree in relevant scientific or technical field (e.g., Medical Doctor, Pharmacy, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Health Policy)
- At least 2-3 years experience in applied research or consulting environment
- Proven ability to write and publish for medical or scientific audiences
- Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel (including Visual Basic)
- Command of Microsoft Office, TreeAge, statistical software (e.g. SAS or STATA)
Job ID: R999006