- Lead the implementation of strategic HR initiatives related to people development, talent management, staffing, retention, inclusion & diversity, organizational development and performance management for union and non-union (“Staff”) employees
- Ensure the HR function's priorities and efforts are customer centric and aligned to the execution of the operation’s strategy
- Develop and maintain a robust and sustainable talent pipeline for production, trades, technical and supervisory positions
- Provide subject matter expertise and counsel department leaders on change management
- Provide one on one coaching and consultation to management regarding communication and leadership style and its impact on departmental change efforts
- Act as site leader in managing Employer/Union relationships to include contract negotiations, monthly meetings, grievance investigation and response, arbitration and other labor relations functions
Through a sustainable perspective, unique team spirit and meaningful assignments, we offer you the opportunity for personal and professional development.
You can look forward to:
You will receive an attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, and Company Paid Holidays.
Company Health & Wellness Program:
We believe in enhancing the lives of employees, which is why we offer DASH – a holistic well-being program. DASH has 5 important dimensions: health, finance, work/life matters, social, and community.
Joining an Iconic Brand with Strong Values:
We are optimistic about our future, we are collaborative in building it and with our entrepreneurial spirit, we aim to dig deeper and reach higher. We remain agile in an ever-changing world. We are innovative, turning obstacles into opportunities – and we do it all in ways that are safe and sustainable, protecting future generations.
- 5+ years of professional human resources experience, preferably in a unionized environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, or related field
- Experience in administration and negotiation of collective bargaining agreements
- Broad knowledge of HR practices including talent acquisition, compensation, performance management, leadership development, employee relations, change management and organizational development
- Industrial Relations
- Collective Bargaining
- Leadership Development
- Human Resources