Experis is looking for System Engineer for one of its premium client.
Sponsorships are not available for this role.
Job Description: The ITSM Delivery Services Team is seeking to add a Remedy Systems Engineer to an existing team of experienced professionals. The Remedy Systems Engineer will be at the forefront of the continued enhancement & expansion of the Service Request & Service Management platforms.
Assessing the current state & collaborating with necessary teams to Architect the future of the platform, accounting for appropriate load balancing, high-availability, scalability, monitoring, & fail-over capabilities.
Performing installations, upgrades, patching, configurations, and customizations of the BMC Remedy Action Request System (ARS) platform.
Performing advanced troubleshooting using log files, threads, JVisualVM, Java GC analysis, & AR Log Analyzer.
Once this person is up to speed they will be part of an on call rotation.
1. Proven system administration, design, & architecture experience on BMC
1. Remedy v9.1 or higher on Linux & Oracle. Including AR System,
2. Change/Incident/Problem/Request Management, CMDB, DWPA, SmartIT,
3. Smart Reporting, KM, Service Broker, Atrium Orchestrator, Atrium Integrator.
2. Proven experience analyzing & benchmarking BMC Remedy capacity & performance in complex environments.
3. Experience with Remedy SSO integrations with Centrify, LDAP, Active Directory, PeopleSoft.
4. Working knowledge of networking: TCP/IP, SNMP, firewall, proxy, load balancer, GSS, etc.
5. Ability to develop skillset of team members using collaboration & thorough documentation.
6. Applicants must be a US Citizen.
1. Experience with global, multi-tenant Remedy security models.
2. Experience integrating Remedy using REST, SOAP, CMDB
3. API, HTML, and XML.
4. Advanced data analysis skills using Standard Query
5. Language (SQL) & Oracle stored procedures.
6. Experience executing Remedy product upgrades.
7. Working knowledge of ITIL Processes & Remedy workflows.
8. Experience operating in an Agile SCRUM framework.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Use Programming Language
Agile Software Development