To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Pleasant Hills, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Part-time Teller Trainee
Dollar Bank • Pleasant Hills, PA
Posted 5 days ago
* Process transactions through the teller equipment on all retail and corporate accounts, including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, and cash advances.
* Issue money orders, cashier checks, gift cards, and savings bonds.
* Maintains cash flow and security drawers, terminals and other valuables.
* Maintain a professional appearance and conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
* Process transactions in an accurate and efficient manner while providing quality customer service.
* Develop a thorough knowledge of Bank products and guidelines by attending the required classes in DBU
* Meet established referral goals.
* Ability to manage a teller window while maintaining an acceptable balancing record and meeting the Bank's standard of 30 transactions per hour.
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Six months customer service and/or cash handling experience required. Will also consider related experience such as accounts payable, bookkeeping, or budgeting. Previous teller experience preferred.
* Must be a team player, flexible and lead by example; must be a highly motivated self-starter.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and professional manner.
* Ability to lift a minimum of 3-5 pounds of heavy coin required.
* Ability to stand on feet for long periods of time required.
* Professional communication skills and appearance are required.
* Proficient computer skills and math aptitude required.
* May be required at times to adjust schedule availability based on branch needs.
* Must be available to attend scheduled training in the Strip District.