To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Real Assets Accounting Manager - SS&C GlobeOp
SS&C Technologies Inc • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
SS&C GlobeOp, Inc. is a leading fund administrator providing the world’s most comprehensive array of financial technology products and services under a public, independent, single platform. SS&C GlobeOp’s expertise in business process outsourcing supports complete lifecycle capabilities, available on a stand-alone basis to hedge funds, fund of funds, private equity funds, family wealth offices, and managed accounts. SS&C brings together experts in investments, providing superior client service from its headquarters in Windsor, CT and subsidiaries in Canada, United States, Australia and Europe. Visit us at www.ssctech.com.
SS&C GlobeOp is a leading provider of Real Assets Fund Administration Services, Loan Management Software, Property Management Software and Resort management worldwide. We are looking for a Real Assets Accounting Manager to join our Real Assets Fund Accounting team in our Los Angeles, CA office.
- Reviewing monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and reporting for various open and closed end real asset clients
- Reviewing capital call and distribution allocations, as well as partner capital statements
- Reviewing fund documents and ensuring compliance with LPA and LOC covenants
- Providing client service on a multitude of matters including recording and analyzing transactions, reconciliations, and preparation of work paper packages
- Onboarding of new real asset fund clients, ensuring proper set up of management and performance fees
- Coordinating year-end audits and tax preparation
- Actively engaging with external clients and internal teams to coordinate and execute deliverables
- Interacting with clients at various levels and maintain client relationship
- Responding to client inquiries and requests
- Preparation of client service plans, calendars and timelines
- Spearheading special projects and requests
- Managing a team of accountants who act as daily points of contact for our clients
- Training and developing Real Assets staff
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA a plus
- 5+ years experience in private equity or real estate accounting a must
- Familiarity with preparing and reviewing of capital call and distribution calculations, management fee calculations, waterfall calculations and preparation of financial statements
- Knowledge of partnership accounting
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Prior supervisory experience
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines
- Strong communication skills, including written, listening and presentation abilities
- Solid attention to detail
- Solid client relationship management skills
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
- Pay Type Salary