To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bethesda, MD 20892
- Katie Sudakow
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Operations Coordinator - NIH - Rockville, MD
Kelly Government Solutions • Bethesda, MD
Posted 2 months ago
Operations Coordinator - NIH – Rockville, MD
Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business partner to the federal government and its key suppliers. Through our partnership with the National Institutes of Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT, engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the opportunity to work with one of the most prestigious research organizations in the world. We are currently seeking an Operations Coordinator to work onsite with the National Institutes of Health in Rockville, MD.
This is a long-term contract position which offers:
• Competitive salary with comprehensive benefit package
• Opportunity to work at NIH, the world's foremost medical research center
• Learn more about what Kelly can do for you at www.kellygovernmentsolutions.com TASKS. The contractor shall:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Office of AIDS Research.
- Update and maintain the task list (both electronic and manual) for the Office of the Director.
- Attend scheduled meetings; review the status of calendar changes, task block updates, proactively plan activities and other tasks as needed.
- Update and maintain the calendar for the OAR Director’s Office; reconcile competing priorities; respond to meeting requests; keep staff apprised of changes.
- Make arrangements for meeting space; obtain and confirm attendees’ schedules; organize meeting materials.
- Set up conference calls/Skype for Business meetings; ensure that meeting details are provided to the staff and meeting attendees.
- Coordinate the receipt and transfer of meeting materials, including meeting folders and background materials.
- Photocopy and assemble printed materials.
- Inventory and maintain sufficient supplies and equipment.
- Identify strategies to improve office operations, including implementing strategies to organize incoming and outgoing correspondence and other documents for the office.
- Provide input to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to reflect new or updated and approved procedures.
- Record, track and direct incoming and outgoing office documents.
- Ensure that task blocks are added to the calendar based on deadlines and times needed.
- Create and edit documents, including correcting for grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Utilize an electronic tracking system; observe the NIH Records Retention Schedules.
- Perform cursory review of the research, initiative, science and topic areas.
- Draft and edit written materials, including correspondence, reports and forms and official duty memoranda.
- Generate meeting minutes, agendas and other communication materials; track action items.
- Receive and track paperwork through the Document Tracking System.
- Create and maintain office records including office procurement and reimbursement procedures, and project files.
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related discipline.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years of related experience.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and SharePoint.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE. Note that the phone number for our NIH branch is not listed. Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot accept phone calls. All qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.