We are currently partnered with a growing international health care group that is looking for a Senior Accountant for their Dallas office. This is a full-time position with an excellent growth opportunity.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, and budgeting duties.
- Assist in or facilitate the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of all or part of the organization.
- Improve internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Month End Close, Billing, Account Reconciliations
- Manage projects as assigned
- 2-5 years of direct accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Group Health or P&C Insurance Industry experience is preferred
- Experience with balance sheet reconciliations
- Intermediate skills in MS Excel
- QuickBooks experience preferred
Standard Accounting Practices
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: BHJOB26588_15911
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
QuestPro Consultants is the premier full-service recruiting firm focusing exclusively in the Insurance Industry. QuestPro has four different areas of concentration, including Retainer, Direct Hire, Contract, and Consulting practices. QuestPro’s foundation is built upon our employee’s industry knowledge and recruiting expertise, exemplary customer service, and our state of the art technology. Areas of focus for QuestPro’s continued growth and success include: Volume of Business, Types of Services, Employee Growth and Company Environment.
Not Ready to Apply?
The environment at QuestPro is technically advanced with computer systems and all of the latest recruiting tools at our fingertips.
QuestPro recruiters are committed to becoming experts in their careers. They accomplish this through continuing education in recruitment, insurance, sales and customer service. Our recruiting experts will technically understand the insurance industry.
QuestPro will not sacrifice customer service or profitability to gain market share. We will only work with those companies who wish to create a strategic alliance with QuestPro and value the services provided by our firm.
QuestPro has and will continue to make its mark as one of the strongest insurance recruiting firms in the country. Through excellent customer service, entrepreneurial thinking and strong team work, our staff has catapulted QuestPro to the top of everyone’s list as the “Go-To” firm in the insurance industry for all staffing needs.
View the full profile