At Wellstar, we all share common goals. That’s what makes us so successful – and such an integral part of our communities. We want the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for our colleagues. As the most integrated healthcare provider in Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
The Software Engineer position reports directly to the Director of Application Engineering. Key responsibilities of the role include: building software and services for healthcare engagement, integration of clinical tools, and helping identify methods of improving patient outcomes.
The Software Engineer will work predominantly on back-end development of Wellstar’s web properties. They will interface with UI Engineers and Quality Assurance Analysists to deliver seamless and highquality applications.
This position is a remote role.
Required Minimum Education:
• Bachelor’s degree required, Computer Science or related field.
Required Minimum Experience:
• 3+ years of software engineering
• 2+ years of C# .NET experience in building Web Apps (full-stack preferred)
• Experience in building and consuming REST and SOAP APIs
• Experience with public cloud deployment (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP)
• Experience integrating with SSO systems (e.g. OAuth2, SAML)
Preferred Qualifications / Skills:
• Experience with microservices on .NET Core
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Sitecore
• Experience with SOLR or ElasticSearch
• Experience with ReactJS
• Proficiency with multiple back-end languages (e.g. Java, Kotlin, NodeJS, Python)
Amazon Web Services
Java (Programming Language)
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Security Assertion Markup Language (Saml)